- Storage for two CARGO.
- A feeder with mechanum wheel to center the CARGO at all times.
- CARGO being shot by 6x 4” stealth wheels driver by 2x NEO motor.
- Adjustable hood with top roller driven by a NEO 550 to shoot CARGO from any position on the field.
- Limelight to automatically adjust the hood with a NEO 550.
- The shooter contains a total of 26 wheels.
- Home of 3 air tanks, RSL, Radio, and network switch.
- Hooded shooter fo low and high hub
- Storage for 2 Cargo
- Weight 10KG (22LBS)
- 440 x 350 x 630 mm
Adjustable hood for low and high hub
4 Wheel feeder shaft
2 Wheel feeder shaft
2" Orange stealth wheels
1 Neo with spark max for feeder wheels
Polyplate to guide the Cargo. Bracket riveted to drivetrain
Infrared sensor for Cargo detection
RSL that is good visible for extra safety
Radio mounted in Championship winning radio case
Network switch in super epic TR case
Shooter design shared with other teams!
4x 2” orange stealth wheels with 40mm compression for shooting
Space for 2 air tanks on the back of the shooter in custom made holders
2x NEO with spark max for shooter wheel in the bottom to keep Centre of mass low
SMC pneumatic cylinder to adjust the angle of the hood
3/5 solenoid for pneumatic cylinder
Shooter mounted to drivetrain with 4 brackets for quick replacement
200T HTD5 belt 9mm
Limelight mounted to the front of shooter to detect cargo
Shooter and Feeder Rev2 Test 2 - Week 5
Shooter and Feeder Rev2 Test 1 - Week 5
Intake & Outtake Cycles Week 3
Aligned right to fender, 4000 rpm, ribbed rubber - Week 2
Aligned to left side fender, 4000 rpm, ribbed rubber - Week 2
Aligned left, 3 0 psi, 4000 rpm, ribbed rubber - Week 2
Aligned left, 3 5 psi, 4000 rpm, ribbed rubber - Week 2
Quick dual cargo LOWER 0 5 seconds - Week 2
With CARGO between robot and fender, 4000 rpm, ribbed rubber - Week 2
Aligned left, 4 0 psi, 4000 rpm, ribbed rubber - Week 2
Aligned left, 4 0 psi, 4000 rpm, smooth poly - Week 2
Aligned left, 3 5 psi, 4000 rpm, smooth poly - Week 2